● Excellent chemical stability and anti-drop resistance
● Transport security, especially for transporting dangerous chemicals
● Quick and easy handling
● Save storage space
● Bucket: extrusion blow molding, blue or custom color according to customer's requirement
● Bucket cover: HDPE material, various sealing material optional
Nominal volume (L)
Full capacity (L)
otal mass (kg)
The sealing diameter (mm)
Commodity inspection level
1. Open the lid and insert the outer diameter less than the diameter of the tube to fill the filling, then screw the outer cover.
2. The filling liquid temperature should be no higher than 60 ℃, to be built in liquid cooling to room temperature after tighten the cover, have to cover the first press on the cover.
3. In order to ensure the seal of the barrel, torque wrench is recommended to tighten the barrel cover. The torque of different sealing materials is different, and the required torque can be applied to our customer service department.
4. When the lid is in the form of internal thread, the lid should not have the wrong tooth and slip phenomenon, and check whether the sealing ring is installed in place and without shedding.
Stacking and storage
1. After packing the goods, the bucket shall be stacked with two sides of the flat tray, each of which shall be stacked up to three floors, and the upper and lower barrels shall be aligned to the position, so that the positioning part shall be in place. The number of buckets per layer is determined by the size of the pallet.
2. The drums stacked on the pallets are packed with winding film, and the stack of the tray should be no more than 2 layers. The upper and lower levels should be aligned when the bucket stack is stacked high, so that the weight of the upper layer is evenly applied to the lower layer; The floors should be flat and at a horizontal position.
3. The barrels should store awning, avoid exposure, storage temperature below 40 ℃, - 18 ℃ or above.
4. The storage shelf life of the bucket is 2 years from the date of production.
Loading and transportation
Packing dangerous goods for long distance transport:
1. The pallet should be used, the size of the pallet should be no more than 1.3 meters, the edge of the barrel should not exceed the edge of the tray.
2. Containers or vehicles should be packed into containers or vehicles, and the upper and lower layers should be noticed when stacked, so as to prevent the stacking and instability. The container or vehicle should have at least the same rigid wall and fence as the container, to prevent the bucket from falling. In the confirmation of chemical compatibility, the chemical compatibility of the liquid filled with the container and seals should be confirmed. If there is any doubt about compatibility, the test should be carried out. We are not responsible for the compatibility problems caused by our own filling without our confirmation.
Notice for use
1. The filling should be prevented from splashing out and injuring the operator.
2. Check whether the sealing ring is installed in place before screwing the cover. Screw the teeth to avoid leakage of the mouth due to the wrong teeth or silks.
3. Avoid collision with hard and sharp objects to avoid falling.
Follow the instructions to ensure proper use of the product